- Well-established European company
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Responsible for Hardgoods items
Our Client is a well-established European company, they are looking for a Senior merchandiser to join their expanding team.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the whole merchandising process and ensure products meet customers' requirements
- Responsible for order follow up, sampling, product development, price negotiations, quality control and shipments etc.
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are align with company strategy.
- Work closely with quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with supplier for product development and production
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with minimum 3 years' experience in merchandising, experienced in hardgoods items
- Experienced in product and project development, follow up and negotiation
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive and open minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Travel if necessary