Raw Material Production Merchandiser
My client is an EU sportwear brand. They are offering the sports equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories covers a wide range of sports. Their mission is seeking to develop new and better sporting goods that appeal to consumers and its trade customers.
They offer competitive compensation package include medical insurance covering dependents.
- Responsible for sample and bulk production
- Manage day-to-day communications with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Resolve process and capability gaps with vendors, and work with cross functional teams as needed
- Engage regional QC to communicate and resolve issues as required
- Provide feedback of vendor's key performance including development, bulk execution, quality, and CSR rating
- Diploma/Degree from relevant study
- At least 3 year working experience
- Proficient computer skill in MS office (World, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook
- Well organized and able to work multi-task
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).