Our client is a growing local insurance company and they are still expanding within the market. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their marketing team and focus on digital marketing and social media.
- To formulate and execute marketing campaign across marketing channels, i.e. social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, etc.);
- To create and manage feeds and advertisement on Facebook and Google (SEM) compling with marketing plan;
- To evaluate and report performance of all marketing activities by metrics and data analysis (Google analytics, Facebook business etc.);
- To manage website revamp project if any and In charge of updates and UAT for corporate website and financial apps;
- To handle media planning and project management on ATL/BTL advertising;
- To provide other administrative support as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines;
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in digital marketing and strong in social media;
- Can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and strong team spirit;
- Excellent project management skills and analytical ability;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com