This leading premium property business with unique positioning is looking to grow their business.
With exciting growth plan in place, the Marketing Manager will be leading a small team of marketing specialists to drive the brand to another level.
- Drive the overall Marketing strategy and plan across all disciplines including event, digital & partnerships
- Manage brand assets and content, ensure they are aligned with brand guidelines
- Work closely together with tenants and partners to develop joint promotion opportunities
- Communicate with internal departments and external parties, ensure smooth execution and high level of quality on all marketing activities
- Budget planning, P&L responsibility on the departmental expenses
- Bachelor degree is required
- At least 10 years marketing experience from Real Estates/Leisure/Arts & Culture/PR MarketingAgency, candidate with a background in Arts & Culture is highly preferred
- All rounded marketer with strong branding and integrated marketing experience
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
This is an unique opportunity for individuals who are seeking for an all rounded strategic marketing role in this well-known company.