|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global premium consumer brand. They are now hiring a strong marketer to head up the marketing team.
This position is responsible for developing the strategic plans and annual brand plans for the assigned brand to meet with set budget. The job holder is accountable for building the brand equity and image of assigned brand(s), and to liaise closely with all parties to ensure the right execution of brand directions and successful implementation of all planned brand activities within agreed budget and timing.
- Build brand equity through a consumer centric mindset.
- Localize global/international plans and strategies for local success
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies with campaigns across on and off-line platforms.
- Define campaign and project timelines from ideation to launch.
- Analyse brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Write engaging briefs that inspire our creative and media agencies to deliver best in class work and brief internal teams to further bring the campaign to life in owned channels.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Follow and promote a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Collaborate across various local and internal teams to drive all new initiatives.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years work experience of which 5 years are at managerial level with in-depth exposure in marketing and branding
- Data Driven thinking, excellent with numbers
- Effective communicator to create new strategies to win business and work with cross functional teams
- Fluent in English & Cantonese and good command of English & Chinese writing
- A veteran of digital marketing and proven track records in developing and executing strategic marketing plans, leads generation, managing budgets and maximizing ROI
- Strong sense of ownership, independent and self-driven
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information