Our client is an online stock trading platform in China and they are expanding in the HK market. They are now looking for a high caliber who has integrated marketing skills to help the brand breaking into HK market and further drive their business by forming a team.
- To lead and oversee the execution of all marketing plans and advertising campaigns (online and offline) to boost the brand awareness;
- To formulate marketing strategies to drive business growth in a competitive market;
- To draft and publish advertisements such as print ads, newspaper ads, radio contents, TVC scripts, press releases and other related marketing materials;
- To suggest new offers and promotions to management;
- To lead and manage different digital/social media platforms to increase brand awareness, boost up sales as well as support sales and marketing activities.
- To conduct marketing research and analysis to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- To work closely with agencies on SEM and SEO and monitor the performance as well as managing social media promotion including FB, IG, LinkedIn and eDM promotion;
- To allocate marketing budget and devise monthly media plans.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines;
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in integrated marketing, preferably with focus in digital marketing within the financial industry;
- Can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and strong team spirit;
- Excellent project management skills and analytical ability;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com