Our client is an organization delivering world-class services. They are now looking for an experienced leader to join the team.
We are seeking for candidates with solid Strategic Marketing experience and strong knowledge in China market from FMCG/retail/tobacco/spirits industries.
- Responsible for China market strategic planning by gathering relevant insights and market trends. Translate the insights into campaigns and strategy
- Translate China market trends and insights to Hong Kong team and global business head in understandable manner
- Demonstrate knowledge in China trending platforms (Weibo, WeChat, Little Red Book) and China data giant
- Responsible for marketing campaign planning, marketing budget and campaign effectiveness.
- Formulate strategies for developing Greater Bay Area business
- Work closely with different internal teams to transform the strategies into effective campaigns and support the in-market activations per annual planning
- Develop and coach a team of marketing professionals for success
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related discipline
- 8 years of solid China marketing experience with P&L responsibilities
- Excellence communication and negotiation skills
- Solid experience in China Strategic Marketing experience
- Leadership skill is required to form vision and drive business
- Knowledge in tourism industry is preferred
- Fluent in written & spoken Cantonese, Mandarin & English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com