Our client is a global luxury beauty brand and they are now looking for a Marketing Manager across the Travel Retail market.
- Lead all brand marketing and product related activities, including product planning, animations, events, media and PR
- Ensure consistent & luxury execution implemented in all TR Asia markets
- Support Marketing Director to develop TR Asia marketing strategy
Animations & Events
* Responsible for leading, planning and implementing impactful trade animations, events and retailer engagement activities.
* Keep an overview of total TR Asia marketing calendar. Ensure all launch and trade marketing campaigns are implemented as per plan.
* Coordinate with CRM, digital, sales, education and merchandising teams to ensure luxury execution as per global defined guideline.
* Responsible for animation/event proposal and pitching to retailers.
* Drive local creativity and contribute to consumer engagement ideas. Develop new engagement tools with global if necessary.
* Maintain a total animation budget overview. Coordinate with relevant members to track and control animation spending within budget.
Media & PR
* Identify and propose quality media touchpoints to target travellers.
* Ensure quality adaptation of global assets and luxury execution on selected media touchpoints.
* Liaise with local agencies, global TR and media for editorial coverage of major launches, animations and events.
* Lead and deliver qualitative and quantitative post-launch evaluation of key launches and campaigns.
* Regularly monitor and report product portfolio and icon performances, both on sell-in and sell out levels.
* Work closely with CRM & retail teams. Integrate CRM and consumer insight into actionable recommendations for marketing and launch plan.
* Collect market information for analysis and best practice sharing
- Minimum 10 years' experience in beauty or luxury market with team management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and flexibility to manage multiple assignments
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Good digital experience with own concepts implemented as reference
- Experience in Travel Retail landscape is a MUST
- Degree holder
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information