Our client is a global luxury beauty brand and they are now looking for a Senior Marketing Manager across the Travel Retail market.
- Manages all marketing related activities for Travel Retail Asia
- Responsible for adaption and distribution of global TR concepts and guidelines (VM, digital, retail concepts, product implementation)
- Prepares / updates and coordinates Marketing Calendars and promotion plans for TR Asia and supports the teams to launch new products successfully.
- Creates VM, product implementation and event guidelines and follows up on implementation, based on global marketing guidelines.
- Collects market info and prepares consolidated regional overview for analysis and best practice sharing.
- Supports trade animations and on-counter events, prepares agency briefings, supports implementation.
- Handles requests for operational marketing support, needed tools and improvements.
- Uses global presentations on brand, product and launches to present to the trade.
- Manages Marketing part of global TR store lifecycle tool, in particular for launches and re-promotes.
- Develops and implements concepts and strategies for CRM tool / conducts analysis and implements activities (e-DM etc.)
- Coordinates needs from the operators with global TR team and makes sure all retailer requirements and deadlines are met
- Suggests and implements improvements on retailer.com appearance of TR Asia
- Minimum 10 years' experience in beauty or luxury market with team management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and flexibility to manage multiple assignments
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Good digital experience with own concepts implemented as reference
- Experience in Travel Retail landscape is a MUST
- Degree holder
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information