Our client is an innovative consultancy firm that provides risk management services to its client through a unique method. The marketing team is currently expanding, and they are looking for an all rounded marketing candidate to join their dynamic team.
- To develop full set of marketing collaterals including marketing brochures, product factsheets, leaflets, and other supporting sales materials;
- To coordinate press interviews and prepare press materials;
- To manage company social media platforms and prepare eDM;
- To conduct market research and analysis;
- To provide other administrative support as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience;
- Experience and knowledge of marketing materials development and printing production
- Detailed minded and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and committed to excellence;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com