Our client is a well-established education group in Hong Kong. They are still growing and planning to expand. They are now looking for a marketing lead with strategic insight to drive the brand and business to another level.
- To initiate marketing plan for the group and working closely with C-levels in strategic planning and development;
- To plan and drive all communications activities and ensure they are in line with the Group's core value;
- To develop, build and maintain strong relationships with media, business partners, and internal & external stakeholders to enhance branding and corporate image;
- To manage all integrated brand communications, marketing projects, public relations and CSR activities;
- To manage corporate websites, social media and internal communication platforms;
- To monitor P&L and review the marketing result.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related area are preferred;
- At least 12 years' experience in Branding and Corporate Communications, preferably in education field, but not a must;
- Advantage if you have strong media, agencies and partnership network in local market as well as in Greater Bay region;
- Strong in story telling, digital content marketing and social media management;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organization and people management skills
- Can work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace; mature and flexible with entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do attitude;
- Excellent command in both Chinese and English
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com