This leading world class tourism business with unique attractions in their portfolio is looking to grow their business.
With exciting growth plan in place, the Marketing Director will lead both the Sales & Marketing team to drive the commercial objectives of the business, to maximize the revenue and to enhance the customer experience.
- Drive the Sales & Marketing plan across all discipline including Sales, Pricing, Marketing, PR, against financial and commercial results in line with business targets
- Plan and implement marketing plan for the attraction through new product development and product strategies
- Ensure effective delivery on Trade promotions, PR and online marketing activities
- Develop sales plan across all segments through consumer and trade sales channels
- Drive strong relationship with strategic partners to increase the brand exposure
- Participate in Travel trade activities
- Act as a spoke person for the business when necessary, advise senior management for PR/communications issues
- Minimum 10 years sales & marketing experience from travel/tourism/hospitality industry, with at least 5 years in management level
- Demonstrated knowledge and network in local & inbound travel. Marketing, Sales & PR exposure is a MUST
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This is an unique opportunity to lead the Sales & Marketing team of this leading tourism business in Hong Kong.