This listed real estate business with footprint and investment across Greater China is looking to grow their business.
With exciting growth plan in place, the Marketing Director will lead a team of marketing, communications & PR talents to develop and implement effective marketing strategies to support the business.
- Lead a team across to ensure the objectives of all marketing events are being achieved
- Initiate creative marketing events and PR activities to maximize the exposure of the company, and increase visitor ship and per capita spend
- Plans and ensures marketing events, advertising and creative materials aligned to the brand positioning
- Plans and executes marketing programmes. Ensure market-appropriate implementation of local/oversea marketing and communication activities as per seasonal brand direction, annual strategic plan
- Maintains a year-round marketing planning calendar to ensure that all deliverables are on track
- Liaises between identified business partners and operations in order to deliver optimal solutions
- Identifies potential brand-compatible partnerships for joint promotions
- Proactively identifies media, marketing and promotional opportunities and conduct due diligence
- Provides marketing support to leasing team and new brand-related projects and initiatives
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience from shopping mall/FMCG/Retail industry, with at least 5 years in management level
- Proven track record of relevant marketing experience and strategies that lead to sales growth
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin