Our client, a multinational water purification/filtration consumer products company, is searching for a Marketing Director (Japan). The Marketing Director will be responsible for developing the organization´s marketing strategy, strengthening the brand, developing initiatives, supporting general management in decision making, and leading a team in the achievement of goals. This position is based in Japan - fluent Japanese and English are required, as well as FMCG experience.
- Support the General Management and regional members in the creation and development of the company´s marketing strategy, with special focus in the Japan market.
- Coordinate with sales and operations counterparts the implementation and execution of the local marketing and pricing strategy, together with marketing initiatives (product, brand, digital, trade marketing, and market research)
- Responsible together with the company´s management team for achieving company financial growth and profitability.
- Provide financial and market analytics that supports the management team´s decision making.
- Coordinate agency collaboration and manage cooperation with strategic partners.
- Lead a dedicated and engaged marketing team towards excellence.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with major in marketing, MBA advantageous.
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience in Consumer Goods preferably with at least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Experience in successfully building brands and delivering commercial results.
- Experience working in an international environment
- Strong digital marketing experience. ATL/BTL communication including media as well as PR and Public Affairs. Proven successful campaign development and execution across brands.
- Sales experience valued.
- Excellent Japanese and English skills in writing as well as verbally (including presentations).
Interested parties please click on "Apply". Kindly note only relevant applicants will be contacted.