|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a leading beauty and medical treatment company. They are currently hiring a strategic marketing leader to head up the department:
The marketing head will be a brand champion and storyteller working across a wide range of brand initiatives, and will be accountable for developing innovative marketing strategies and promotions to support all efforts in building brand awareness, brand positioning and channel development.
- Leading the brand and consumer insight strategy, setting of brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Leverage on Big Data and digital marketing tactics to enhance brand awareness and boost brand value
- Develop hero ideas to bring the relevant positioning of the assigned brands to life
- Work closely with cross departments to create a best-in-class integrated customer journey from lead to new customer to ongoing engagement, review campaign roadmaps and prioritization of implementations based
- Leading and supporting the team to create data-driven marketing strategies including media strategy, consumer journey design, performance review and optimisation plan etc.
- Establish marketing program measurement methodology, set goals, and work with Marketing Insights / Analytics team to analyze results in terms of ROI and other success criteria
- University graduate with a degree in Marketing, Business related discipline; an MBA degree is a plus
- 12 -15 years of brand management experience in FMCG, Beauty industry
- Proven track record in driving effective brand strategy with a hands-on approach
- Solid experience in designing and delivering marketing solutions leveraging insights and analytics
- Strong collaboration, solid experience in partnering with cross departments in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for working with AI and new technology and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is a MUST