One of the global loyalty solutions company providing solutions for sizable retailers, offices located throughout US, Europe and APAC region.
Report to the Head of Marketing, this person will be managing their HK portfolio of business for their selected clients to achieve the business objectives.
- Manage key account on overall marrketing plans and project management
- Develop, establish and executive marketing strategies and activities
- Partner with licensing, sourcing and compliance teams to develop rewards merchandize products
- Launch CRM program based on the marketing plan
- Oversee & manage on-going CRM operations, procedures and all CRM related system issues
- Manage and prepare sales & marketing materials and collaterals
- Minimum 8 years of work experience, including at least 3 years in merchandize marketing business
- Account servicing background, candidates with agency experience is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in retail marketing
- Ability to multi-task, manage and liaise with external and internal parties
- Good team player
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related disciplines
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com