|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global luxury beauty brand. They are now hiring a Marketing & PR Ececutive in Hong Kong.
Job Duties :
- Take part in planning and execute new launches, campaigns, events and promotions according to the planned Marketing Calendar and budget.
- Maintain good relationship with trade partners to ensure good featuring coverage and support
- Maintain good relationship and liaison with media to sustain good awareness and PR coverage for the brand.
- Execute any roadshow and press event set-up and logistics in accordance to NY guideline.
- Social media content planning and execution.
- Implement CRM activities and events to achieve new customer recruitment and existing customer retention.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- 3 - 5 years' working experience gained in luxury industry, experience in cosmetic industry is preferred
- Strong knowledge & skills in advertising, promotion, marketing or event management
- Proven ability to work with retailers, external agencies, publicity and suppliers to establish effective marketing programs
- Strong sense of responsibilities, self-motivated and team-work mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.