Our client is a well established professional services organisation and currently under expansion, they are expanding their communications team and looking for a communications expert to join them in a fast and dynamic environment. This position will directly report to the communications manager.
- To write and develop press releases, newsletter, corporate factsheets, company flyers as well as financial reports in sound English & Chinese;
- To handle media enquiries, coordinate press interviews and prepare press materials.
- To prepare, write and proofread marketing collaterals, social media content and manage company websites regularly;
- To provide other administrative support as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in PR / communications;
- Strong in creative writing and content generation;
- Self-starter, detail-oriented and committed to excellence;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com