|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
A luxury jewellery group is looking for a seasoned luxury jewellery marketing and communications leader to drive the expansion of a newborn luxury jewellery brand full of potential.
Reporting to the top management, this person is responsible to, and not limited to:
- Lead brand building and marketing strategy formulation of the business
- Ensure brand's essence is being consistently presented in all customer touchpoints
- Take lead of the overall brand reinvention of its unique DNA and design, aiming to develop a one-of-a-kind, luxury experience to the customers
- Be the thought leader to maximize and influence in the digital landscape and innovate through brand partnerships and strategic initiatives
- Adopt a data-driven approach to drive business planning, brand storytelling, go-to market strategy, and customer journey re-design to capture customer needs
- Closely partner with the sales and product teams to convert brand strategy to promisingly increased sales
- Leverage your international exposure, China experience, and preferably good understanding of the jewellery market to identify the white space for growth.
- Together with the brand teams across regions, you will bring this business to the next level
Successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, marketing or similar discipline
- Jewellery professional with at least 10 years of experience on senior management position in in the luxury retail industry with international exposure; calibres with solid luxury watches, leather goods, fashion and hospitality experience can be considered
- Board level business-acumen; solid in brand building, business planning, commercial interpretation of numbers for influencing, and ready to execute strategies on the ground
- Driven with good high net worth (HNW) network and visibility to know what is happening in the luxury consumer space and trends to inform branding and creative strategies online and offline
- Strong leadership and high integrity in building team and culture across regions
- Charismatic, communicative and influential with capability in dealing with ambiguity, complexity and stress
- Business traveling will be expected
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com