Our client is an organization delivering world-class services. They are now looking for an experienced leader to join the team.
We are seeking for candidates with solid Strategic Marketing experience.
- Conduct Business analytics and formulate strategic business plans
- Provide game changing strategy and storytelling skills to marketing management and senior leaders
- Educate and obtain buy-in from users and supporting marketing senior leaders
- Responsible for the development of strategic reports for the senior strategy management as well as the business's top leadership
- Lead the process for marketing budget planning and consolidate marketing budget across different geography and all marketing disciplines
- Work with internal clients to realize real business issues and develop a strategy for the business's direction from the gathered insights
- Work closely with department and cross-departments to support implementation and get the relevant insights & data
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 8 years related experience gained from strategy marketing, consultancy or research
- Excellent understanding of strategic/ portfolio planning, branding, marketing positioning, advertising, and event evaluation studies
- Ability in interpretation of data and identify emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Strong project management skills and analytical skills
- Self-motivated individual and collaborative team player
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com