|Reference||mgt acc 01_1619599089|
My client is a leading commercial bank. Their mission is to deliver high value to clients around the world. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Vice President, Management Accounting for their Hong Kong finance team.
Report to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Driving a business strategy.
- Participate in enhancement of FTP system project.
- Providing business planning, coordination, and project management support for the management.
- Leading budget and forecast process.
- Providing commentary on financial performance.
- Preparing materials for internal review and presentations.
- Defining the performance management framework.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from banks/ other financial institution.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations.
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.