|Reference||mgt acc 01_1662459571|
My client is a leading investment bank with business globally. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a manager / senior manager for their management reporting team.
You will be responsible for -
- Handling financial analysis reports for management.
- Developing some strategic plans to the business.
- Setting KPI to the business.
- Assisting in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for broad meeting/ head office requirement.
- Preparing financials/projections for new business development opportunities.
- Handling some Ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 6+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.