My client is a leading financial services group which provides commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and other asset management services. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Manager for their Management Accounting team to support their business.
Reporting into the CFO, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Participate in the financial budget/forecast exercise, balance sheet management and interest rates analysis.
- Provide cost analysis for top management PPT.
- Analyze cost allocation from back office to front office for top management PPT.
- Prepare budget and forecast exercise for the Group target.
- Monitore the completeness of budget by division level.
- Monitore the division performance.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong excel skills / other computer skills.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the assistant manager title.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
VIEW OTHER LIVE VACANCIES HERE: http://www.connectedgroup.com/advancedsearch.aspx