|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||ia - 0001_1626171734|
Manager, Internal Audit, Asset management company
- Leading asset management company
- Attractive remuneration package
- Part of the Management Team
A fast-growing asset management company with operations in APAC, they are looking for a manager, Internal Audit to support their fast-growing business.
Reporting into the Head of Internal audit, pls find your responsibilities as below -
- Leading and managing internal audit engagements from planning, risk assessment.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls of various cycles.
- Conducting follow-up of audit issues to assess the progress of implementation.
- Identifying internal control deficiencies and provide sound recommendations to management and audit committee.
- Conducting routine checking activities.
- Conducting operational audits (e.g. operational risk).
- Participating in new audit projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Banking/ asset management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Open minded and able to work under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send me your CV with your current and expected salary in WORD format.