|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing daily NAV and monthly NAV for hedge funds as prepared by junior staff.
- Liaising with other offices in preparation of daily NAV and monthly NAV for hedge funds and any related projects.
- Liaising with prime brokers in relation to preparation of NAV.
- Assisting with compliance and regulatory requests on behalf of clients.
- Responding to enquiries and requests from local and international clients.
- Working together with other team members on the on-boarding of new clients, launching of new fund
- Handling ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Economics, Accounting, or other Business-related subjects.
- At least 5 years relevant experiences in Fund industry.
- Knowledge in fund operations for hedge funds.
- Independent, responsible, strong analytical abilities and time management.
- Good communication skill. Excellent in both written and oral English and Mandarin.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the assistant manager grade.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading organization that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.