Our client is a well-established investment firm, and they are now looking for a Manager to join their Accounting and Finance team.
- Responsible for daily accounts including financial and management reporting for funds
- Manage subordinate on funds matter and ensure the accuracy of accounting entries and accounting standard
- Lead capital accounts, capital calls and distributions
- Conduct cashflow analysis, financial statement, quarterly report of funds
- Assist in annual audit queries and review annual financial statements for the funds
- Work closely with internal investment team on funds
- Coordinate with different stakeholders such as external fund administrators, auditors and interoffices to resolve matters of funds
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in financial institutions; knowledge of private equity real estate and investment product is preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Able to work independently, detail-oriented, and good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading investment firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.