My client is a leading investment banking group. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to support their business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, working closely with the business, please find the key responsibilities below:
- Lead forecast and budget exercise.
- Oversee the Management reporting function of the Hong Kong Branch.
- Build business analysis template, conduct comprehensive financial and business analysis on performance of the Bank.
- Handle KPI setting.
- Handle data
- Assist in senior management to provide presentation materials.
- Collaborate with business representatives, operations and services centers to carry out the annual budget process.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.