My client is a leading financial services group which provides commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and other asset management services. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to support their business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, working closely with the business, please find the key responsibilities below:
- Oversee the Management reporting function of the Hong Kong Branch.
- Lead forecast and budget exercise, compile annual financial budget, annual capital plan, long-term plan and ah-hoc forecast for the Bank.
- Assist in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for broad meeting/ head office requirement.
- Participate in the financial KPIs setting and periodical measurement exercise.
- Build business analysis template/model, conduct comprehensive financial and business analysis on performance.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.