Our client is a leading multinational chemical company in the world and listed in multiple markets. They are now looking for a comms expert to join one of the segment teams to drive regional communications strategies with China Market focus.
- To plan and implement excellent marketing communications and activities based on product, market segment and customer strategies;
- To implement PR strategy in all forms of media especially in digital platforms, while fostering good working relationship with external media parties;
- To advise and support the BU Head in delivering efficient communication within the BU, the Division and the Region by developing and implementing internal communication and employee engagement tools such as internal publications, bulletins, online etc;
- To establish comprehensive and robust feedback mechanism in identifying emerging issues and support their successful resolution with all media-related stakeholders in various countries;
- To develop and implement a consistent product branding strategy and leveraging branding opportunities as part of the global branding strategy with systematic and continuous exploitation of branding opportunities;
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass/ Digital Communication, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience in public relations, project management, and marketing communication, digital communications, preferably both in agency and in-house, of which minimum 6 years working experience in an international and multicultural environment;
- Strong competency in influencing and making impact among colleagues in driving change within the organization;
- Well-versed in intercultural management with strong business acumen in negotiation and understanding, especially in Asian markets and its cultures ;
- Excellent creative and conceptual abilities (planning, analytical, creative, client and goal oriented);
- Effective communication skills and customer relationship management;
- Flexibility to travel in the region (once international borders re-opened);
- Excellent command of English Language, and preferably good Mandarin in both verbal and written communication skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com