Our client is a well-established bank and with their business expansion plan, they are currently looking for a Manager to join their Asset and Liability Management team in Hong Kong.
- Maintain and support FTP mechanism and policy
- Perform analysis reports on movement of business and User Acceptance Testing for application
- Propose commentary and recommendations for asset and liability management objectives and improvement
- Review and optimize the fund transfer pricing (FTP) and management policy
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 6+ years of relevant experience in FTP, ALM, treasury within banking business
- Proficient in analytic tools and MS Office Applications is a plus
- Detail-oriented, team player and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the well-established banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.