|Reference||ALM - 0002_1612840738|
Manager, Asset and Liability Management, Bank
- Fast Growing Bank
- Friendly working environment
- Work life balance
My client is a commercial bank whose major business activity include wealth management, commercial banking, treasury services, and private banking. With their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Manager for their Asset and Liability management team in Hong Kong.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing daily liquidity analysis and stress test reports.
- Updating liquidity management policy.
- Preparing reports on liquidity strategies.
- Enhancing FTP management policy.
- Conducting risk appetite planning.
- Participating in different related projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Independent and detail-oriented
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.