My client is a leading investment banking group within the regional. Because of their fast-growing business, they are looking for Manager for their Finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Coordinate and prepare management reports;
- Leverage customer data in data warehouse to devise strategic analysis
- Assist to devise strategic analysis, customer segmentation, KPIs and dashboard to achieve divisional goals ;
- Manage data warehouse projects to deliver high quality business analytics and take a new strategy to enhance the analytics infrastructure within a robust controls framework;
- Review and analysis of financial data;
- Measure the profitability, sales performance of the division as well as tracking of marketing activities and banking products;
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics;
- Analyze and prepare reports on income and budget expenditure;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management/ Business Planning.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
VIEW OTHER LIVE VACANCIES HERE: http://www.connectedgroup.com/advancedsearch.aspx