Management Accounting, Senior Associate, Asset Management
- Open to big 4
- Growing business environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package
My client is a well established asset management firm in Hong Kong and Greater China. They are now looking for a Senior Associate for their Management Accounting team in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Division Head, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Facilitate in management's strategic planning.
- Conduct market research and data analysis.
- Organize and prepare annual budget in company and division level.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis as per management request.
- Liaise with different division heads, management members, HO colleagues.
- Collaborate with business representatives, project managers and senior management for different projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Financial Institutions/Banking/ Performance Management area.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.