|Salary||HK$35000 - HK$45000 per month + 13 moths, discretionary bonus|
Maintenance Engineer - HK$ 35-45k x 13month + db
- Reputable company.
- HVAC, utilities, lab exhaust system, air compressor, etc.
- Attractive annual package with benefits.
Our client is a market leader in the chemical and industrial materials aspect, offering innovative products and services that help improve life. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the Manager, this position will be responsible to ensure all building facilities and equipment are well maintained. The main duties are to develop SOPs, Preventive Maintenance Plan, etc., and monitor the implementation and compliances. You will also:
- Act as Site Contract Administrator to oversee the site's contract administration managing process.
- Manage maintenance contracts; oversee the outsourced technician and contractors, coordinate repair/maintenance work schedules/arrangements, and monitor work/service quality.
- Ensure all building facilities and equipment are properly maintained, such as utilities, lifts, fire safety system, HVAC system, AHU Units, lab exhaust system, air compressor, purified water, etc.; achieve >95% uptime
- Liaise with local authorities such as EMSD and external technical resources when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Building Services/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years'+ experience in a relevant position, preferably from the laboratory, pharmaceutical/ manufacturing operation, with 3 years'+ experience in HVAC and/ or lab facilities maintenance.
- Registered Electrical Worker Grade A or above
- Registered Safety Officer an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HVAC equipment, e.g., Chillers above 200 tones, Split AC, VRF units, etc.