Logistics Specialist (EU retailer)
My client is a global top 10 mass market retailer (based in EU), who is looking to hire a Logistics Specialist.
- Support Manager on daily logistics operation
- Handle cargo consolidation operation process
- Handle shipment scheduling and planning
- Support in vendor contract tending and bidding process
- Manage shipment data and ensure data integrity
- Preferably degree holder in Logistics/Supply Chain/Business administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, preferably in sourcing/buying offices
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
Interested party pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com