Our client is a buying office for global top 10 mass market retailer, who is looking for a Logistics Specialist to join their rapidly growing team in Hong Kong.
- Support on daily logistics operation including shipping arrangement and booking, inventory management
- Responsible for vendor management and compliance
- Support in import and export logistics including shipment scheduling and planning
- Prepare shipping documents e.g. I/E, packing list
- Status follow up with vendor to ensure on-time delivery
- Manage shipment data and ensure data integrity in system
- Tertiary education in Logistics / Supply Chain / Business administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, preferably in sourcing/buying offices
- Strong organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume to Kammy Ng (email@example.com) for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com