Our client is a Well established multinational company with a large presence in Hong Kong, they are now looking for Logistics Specialist to join their expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Manager on daily logistics operation
- Handle materials registration process
- Handle shipment scheduling and planning
- Manage shipment data and ensure data integrity
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Logistics/Supply Chain/Business administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, preferably in familiar with steel/iron material is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken