- Responsible for handling overall logistics operations.
- In charge of freight forwarder tendering process and 3PL management and ensure their performance meet KPI
- Ensure that compliant paperwork is produced where stock and non-merchandised goods are loaded for dispatch across different locations.
- Ensure customs declarations and import/export paperwork are to be complete and accurate and reflect the regulatory requirements of the origin and destination countries that give rise to potential liability to taxes on importation
- Strong planning and coordination skills will be required in liaising with forwarders, distribution centers, and suppliers to support the flow of goods
- Responsible for directing freight with forwarders, developing supplier compliance to delivery requirements by instruction through the supplier manual, and direct contact with partners
- Degree Holder in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- At least 6 years working in supply chain; preferring in Retail/FMCG company
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Organized, analytical, detail-minded & patient
- Willing to be the starter in the Logistics team
- Good command of MS suite
- Good command of Mandarin is preferred