|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a fast growing company and they are looking for a Logistics Manager to take care of the logistics operations on global level. This person will manage a small team and reporting to the divisional head
Key responsibilities includes:
- Monitor daily operations of logistics team and ensure the procurement, shipping and warehouse operations are most efficiency & just in time delivery at a minimum cost
- Set up the logistics process and procedures from scratch
- Negotiate with 3PL on pricing
- Oversee the warehousing and distribution operations.
- Oversee the inbound and outbound shipment and ensure on time delivery
- Degree in supply chain, logistics or other relevant discipline
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Excellent communicator and ability to multi-task
- Regional or global experience will be required
- Solid experience in logistics operations will be required
- In house experience is required
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com