|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a well known FMCG company and they are looking for logistics manager to look after the inbound operations, as well as local distribution. This person will lead a team of 6 staff and reporting to the division head.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Negotiate and set up contract with third-party logistic service provider to set up stabilize logistics platform for local business.
- Management of third-party logistic service provider to ensure smooth warehouse operations and delivery to customers (including direct home delivery), according to the agreed KPI's.
- Monitor and regularly review KPI performance of third-party logistic service provider and timely propose and implement actions to improve performance issues.
- Manage both trade and non-trade obsolete inventory in the warehouse
- Coordinate regular inventory disposal process with 3PL and internal stakeholders.
- Manage the cost development and ensure correct billing of the third-party logistic service provider.
- Support the value-added services request from commercial team and manage the process of third-party logistic service provider.
- Manage distribution and selling cost and other logistics cost and propose and implement project to minimize the cost
- Ensure efficient sales order management & fulfillment to meet customer expectations and service levels.
- To set standards and control for the ordering process.
- To decide on any exceptions in the ordering/delivery process and proactively update Plan team and Commercial team on stock status.
- Ensure detailed and complete inventory records to provide accurate accounting of all traded goods.
- Ensure proper design, execution and administration of work procedures/ SOP's for to logistics processes.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 8 years in logistics operations
- Degree holder in logistics or other relevant discipline
- Previous working experience in FMCG or retail industry is required
- Solid management skills
- Proactive and able to think out of the box
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com