Our client is a renowned multinational company. With their rapidly growing business, they are now looking for a Logistic Manager to support the expanding business.
- Responsible for supporting E-commerce business
- Manage warehouse operations
- Responsible for handling overall logistics operations.
- In charge of warehouse tendering process and 3PL management and ensure their performance meet KPI
- Monitor in & outbound delivery and return orders
- Degree Holder in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- At least 6 years working in logistics/supply chain; preferrbly with e-commerce experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Organized, analytical, detail-minded & patient