Our client is a well established multinational company, they are looking for a Logistics Manager to join their expanding business.
- Responsible for handling overall logistics operations.
- In charge of freight forwarder tendering process and 3PL management and ensure their performance meet KPI
- Responsible for logistics cost analysis and developing the routing guide.
- Ensure that compliant paperwork is produced where stock and non-merchandised goods are loaded for dispatch across different locations.
- Strong planning and coordination skills will be required in liaising with forwarders, distribution centers, and suppliers to support the flow of goods
- Degree Holder in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- At least 7 years working in freight procurement; preferring in Retail/FMCG company
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Organized, analytical, detail-minded & patient
- Strong in Excel and familiar with Macro, VBA, etc.