Our client is a well-established multinational company with a large presence in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a Logistics Executive to join their expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day logistics operation and support on shipping arrangement & booking,
- Responsible for 3PL management and ensure their performance meet KPI
- Logistics cost analysis and freight cost comparison.
- Ocean freight routing optimization
- Evaluate the Supply Chain process and provide suggestions/improvement plans.
- Evaluate operational data with the purpose of process improvement.
- Handle shipment scheduling and planning
- Manage shipment data and ensure data integrity
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Logistics/Supply Chain/Business administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in handling sea shipment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken