Our client is a Well-established multinational company with a large presence in Hong Kong, they are now looking for a Logistics Analyst to join their expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Manager on daily logistics operation
- Handle cargo consolidation operation process
- Handle shipment scheduling and planning
- Support in vendor contract tending and bidding process
- Manage shipment data and ensure data integrity
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Logistics/Supply Chain/Business administration or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, preferably in sourcing/buying offices
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken