|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$45000 per month + Double Pay + Performance Bonus|
Our client is a well-Established Property Management and Development organization with a number of commercial portfolios in HK/PRC and Overseas - Currently looking for a Leasing Manager/Assistant Manager with both Retail and Office leasing experience to help lead their team in HK HQ.
- Oversee and lead the Commercial development whilst spearheading strategies to steer the company's future in a positive direction from a leasing and development perspective.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with tenants and related parties to maximize satisfaction, retention and overall company objectives across all company's portfolios
- Lead optimization planning and strategic development across all HK/PRC and overseas portfolio
- Act as direct contact person and handle relationship management function with key clients
- Act as direct contact person and in-charge of collaboration with property agency
- Degree or Diploma in Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of leasing experience with at least two years in both Retail and Office leasing
- Possess natural communication and international skills with a high degree of relationship management experience with tenants and property agency
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in new tenant sourcing and retentions
- Highly independent, energetic and dynamic individual
- Native or fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese