Our client is a Hong Kong developer with diversified commercial assets. They are now seeking for a Leasing Manager to take care their office portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Handle leasing activities and negotiation for leasing properties independently
- Assist in leasing strategies, market research, leasing negotiation, tenancy search, tenancy administration and leasing enquiries etc.
- Manage and ensure operation effectiveness including new letting, renewals, renovation works, etc.
- Build and maintain good relationship with tenants and agents
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Business, Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in leasing office properties
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com