|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Partnering with a reputable financial services client headquartered in Hong Kong, we are looking for an energetic and committed junior L&D professional to join their team.
Reporting to the function lead, this incumbent will support the L&D team globally from training programs sourcing, e-learning platform to end-to-end support during relatable events, presenters and attendees management, materials preparation, and analytic support on programs effectiveness, etc. You will act as a key point of contact on matters related to L&D to internal stakeholder whilst maintaining a good relationship with vendors and external parties. Ad-hoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with 2+ years of experience as a Learning and Development specialist.
- Energetic, independent, and committed individual who is detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Well-versed in computer skills specially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Can do attitude and resilient who is able to thrive under a fast paced environment.
- Language proficiency in English and Chinese is a must
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.