|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a well known laboratory and they are looking for a Laboratory manager to look after their hardline business. This person will lead a team of 20+ staff, reporting to the CEO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management in all hardline testing departments in different locations within APAC including HK, Vietnam, China, Indonesia etc.
- Responsible for the development of new Hardline test or protocols
- Record deviations, devise corrective actions jointly with Quality manager, and follow up the implementation of the corrective action in the Hardlines departments
- Ensuring the tests methods and interpretations within all testing departments are consistent
- Develop and maintain regular contact with current customers if needed
- Provide technical support to the sales and key account team, as well as answering to all technical enquiries from clients
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 8 years experience in hardgoods testing.
- Degree holder
- Fluent in English is required
- Solid technical background in hardgoods testing
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
- Strong leadership capability
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com