Our client, one of the leading QA Service Provider, looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their Hong Kong team.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients, develop a thorough understanding of clients' needs and requirements with customized solutions provided.
- Work with Sales, Lab & Technical and other supportive teams to perform key account related services, enhance customer satisfaction
- Keep clients and their suppliers update and monitor the program status.
- Be instrumental in converting clients by supporting the Sales team, service follow up including lab testing, audit, inspection and other value-added services
- Participate in claims and complaints investigation, resolve situation with corrective action plan
Other key requirements include:
- Degree holder in relevant disciplines
- Preferred with 5+ years of Key Account Management / Customer Service experience in QA Service Provider/ Buying office/importer/trading office/commercial lab
- Familiar with EU regulation for hardgoods is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Fluent in another language such as French, Spanish or German would be a plus
Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary to cathy.li @ connectedgroup.com