Key Account Manager (third party laboratory)
Our client is a leading quality management company in apparel and textile industries, they are currently looking for a Key Account Manager. Reporting to the director and this person has to look after both US and EU clients.
- Responsible for global market to identify and cater for any clients' needs.
- Grow current / potentially new customer portfolio and strengthen current client base with good client servicing and follow up
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs
- Work with regional team to provide best support to the clients
- Minimum 2 years' experience in account management / business development / sales position
- Preferably having the experience in textile / apparel industry
- Open-minded, interactive, understanding
- Strong opinion but a proactive and good listener to the clients
- Focused and passionate
- Able to work independently under pressure.
- Good level of English
- Immediate available is highly preferred